How to Fix Blurry Pictures on Android | Top 9 Apps
Blurry pictures the worst part of our social media life, I put in so many efforts to click a beautiful photo and later, find that the image is blurry, sounds like a nightmare! But, you can fix them and convert that nightmare into a daydream, In this article, I will be sharing some android apps that can help you fix blurry images on android easily.
Imagine a scenario that you come across some beautiful scenery while you are traveling by car and in the few seconds that you have to capture it, you take out your Android phone, open the camera, and Click!
You feel accomplished that you have captured the picture which would look great in your Instagram feed only to find the picture Blurred! Frustration, grief, distress are only a few of the emotions you will go through.
But what if I tell you that you can recover the picture and with a little thought about how far the technology has reached, you will also be instantly ready to believe me.
Blur images is a common situation that every person experiences. It is caused by one of two things – motion or improper focusing neither of which can be fixed in post-processing.
So here in this article, I have come up with ways to slide through this problem smoothly, and if you are willing to save your favorite picture from an amazing trip from getting wasted stay set with us.
This articles share 9 apps that can help you deblur your image and make it look clear. All the apps can be used to fix blurry images on your android device itself easily without putting any hard efforts.
9 Apps to Fix Blurry Image on Android
There are a number of apps available both paid and unpaid that can help you fix blurry pictures on android, some of them are- Adobe Photoshop Express, Smart deblur, Snapseed, VSCO, , Fix photo blur app, After light, etc. follow the article till the end to get to know how you can fix a blurred photo.
#1. Adobe Photoshop Express
The very first app which in this list is the Adobe Photoshop Express and the reason for mentioning it in the very beginning is that it is easy to use for both intermediate as Ill as the advanced users and has a typical industry for picture management.
Photoshop Express delivers a full spectrum of tools, features, and effects at your fingertips.
Looks as smart as any Adobe product – beautifully designed, with clear icons and uncluttered menus which is definitely a plus point and it will give you clear navigation and thus will make it easier and simpler for you. Below are mentioned its Pros and Cons:-
- It is an excellent free photo editor. Yes! It’s free, so no need to worry about the cost of editing or thinking about a budget before getting into the app.
- The app is adaptable to desktops as Ill as mobile devices, thus it makes all of its tools available from the convenience of your Ib browser. So it offers you the option of editing as per your suitability.
- The apps come with a number of sharpening tools— clarity and sharpen to name a few.
- It fixes blurry images in a matter of seconds with one of its amazing features – a magic wand tool that will fix blurry pictures with one click. Not a fairy tale but it will definitely work.
- Some of the functionality on the app is confusing but one can always take reference from YouTube videos right!
- The saving option is not very prominent.
- Images cannot be zoomed when you are editing the picture, which is a big turn off!
SmartDeblur is a small portable app that enables you to work your magic on photos in a few easy steps. The one great thing about this app is that it has an intuitive user interface which makes using SmartDeblur absurdly simple.
All you have to do is just download the portable app and start the app. Below are mentioned its Pros and Cons:-
- The apps work extremely fast. Move a few sliders which change the colors and contrasts to make the picture slightly clearer and you are good to go.
- It shows the original versions along with editing which is useful for making comparisons.
- A portable app so you just need to extract it to the folder of your choice.
- The app is free but in order to remove the watermark, you have to purchase the Home or Pro version which is quite high-priced.
- It can’t guarantee you perfect results.
The next entry in the list is an app that is well known and is a quick and convenient photo editing tool. It has several options for Android users and it offers a set of 29 unique tools that allows you to try your hands on precision-based editing.
One of the great things about Snapseed is its ability to edit RAW files. It also lets you do some fun stuff like double exposure and creative presets like Noir.
If stated modestly, it is an amazing little app that, if used carefully, can vastly improve an average snap. Below are mentioned it’s Pros and Cons:-
- It is a Free app.
- The app offers a variety of tools like the HDR, the healing brush, the contrast controls, precision-based sharpening all add up to fix your blurry photos.
- Another amazing thing about the app is that whenever you will make any changes, it will be automatically saved as logs, each specified so that if you want to remove something three edits back you can specifically remove that.
- Great Right! The undo option is also a boon that undoes the last edit if mistakenly you edit something and want to change that.
- The navigation in the app is particularly difficult and would require you to have an insight tool.
- The app does not have a good face identity and editing option. So, as a result, you can’t detect too many faces.
- The app is updated constantly. Now you might be wondering why it is listed in cons and not in Pros. So the reason behind it is that those updates are usually linked to sudden app crashes which can be really annoying.
VSCO is an app that offers creative photo and video editing tools, along with some social features like your favorite Instagram.
The free version of the app gives users access to standard photo editing tools and some of VSCO’s presets, but membership is required in order to access tips, tutorials, video editing tools, and all other photo editing tools and presets.
The app is particularly aimed at artsy photographers and is for those users who want a little more control over their photo editing.
- Though the app is paid but the sharpening tools required for solving the problem of blurred images are available for Free.
- VSCO’s expansive collection of filters is where it shines. You get a few with the free version, but when you upgrade to ‘VSCO X,’ the premium subscription service ($19.99 per year), you receive a huge collection of VSCO filters that emulate classic and modern films. So if you are a person who loves to experiment with filters this app can be your go-to app.
- Since it also has social features, so you can simply connect it to the Instagram App, one of the most popular social media sharing applications.
- The app has a simple but elegant design.
- The filters are considered quite expensive and you are required to purchase a yearly subscription.
- It does not provide the feature of zoom in on the pictures while editing thus lacking precision.
- Some features of the app are sometimes broken.
The next entry in our list is a photo editor that has a very professional look along with a really friendly user interface.
The app is easily accessible from play store and is suitable for everyone, whether you have never edited a picture or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need. Below are mentioned it’s Pros and Cons:-
- Using the app is free, and you don’t need to install any special software to use it.
- The app offers several editing tools — filters, overlays, etc. for an amazing experience.
- The app also has photo focusing abilities which will come be useful in fixing blurry pictures.
- The adjust image size tool is horrible. It gets your images very blurry (and that’s not what you want).
- One of the thing that is absolutely annoying about this app are the ad pop-ups. So unless you haven’t purchased the full version, the ads will continue to appear.
- If you plan on downloading the high-resolution version of the image, the app may crash.
#6. The Fix photo Blur app
The Fix Photo Blur app as the name suggests fixes photo blurs. Apart from fixing blurs, the app can also remove chroma and Gaussian noise from your blurry photos.
The app guarantees that you won’t be needing to worry about taking blurry photos with this app running on your device.
- The app is easy to use and you only need to move the Fix Blur slider to remove blur on your photos.
- The app is available in the play store.
- The application comes with an amazing option of noise removal from your photos and it removes Gaussian noise and Chrome noise from the images. The noise here refers to the grains and colored sparkles that tend to loIr the quality of your photos.
- This app also comes with the problem of ad pop-ups that might irritate many users.
- The zoom-in result of the image is not satisfactory.
- Some of the features are paid in the app.
With more than 58K + downloads and a rating of 4.2 in the Google Play Store is the next app in our list, Afterlight.
The app is the perfect image editing app if you are looking for quick and straight forward editing and this app comes with a simple design along with powerful and snappy tools to ensure that the users get they want in seconds.
- The app offers a FREE version to its users.
- The app comes with 15 different tools that are specifically made for enhancing photo qualities and it let users fine-tune exposure, color, and sharpness.
- No need to make an account to enjoy the features of the app.
- The full version of the app comes with a fee.
- The app has limited tools in comparison to other apps.
- If you are using the Android version of the app, you will find it a little buggy as it’s more IOS optimized.
#8. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Adobe light is the next entry in the list and it is defined as an app that allows editing, viewing, and organizing large files.
Lightroom is much easier to use as Ill as cheaper versus its big brother, Photoshop, yet still packs a punch for photo editing along with the organization.
- The app offers you the most powerful, simple way of editing your photos with a user-friendly interface.
- The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC app for the mobile user is a Free app.
- Since the software is not too large, it won’t consume too much space on your phone.
- Some of the features are paid on the app.
- The software, despite its’ size, is sloIr which can feel time-consuming at times.
#9. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
GIMP is a very powerful and useful tool which requires no extra effort, it can help you in editing images of any quality especially when your photo is a blur.
The app comes with an advanced scripting interface that allows everything from the simplest task to the most complex image-manipulation procedures to be easily scripted.
- The app can easily unblur your photos without any difficulty. And can be very helpful when your important images are blurred.
- The app is free to use.
I. Since the interface of the app is advanced as mentioned above, it can be a little complex for the new users.
II. Being open-source, support can be a little iffy.
In this article, I have tried to cover some useful apps that can help you solve the problem of your blurred image and can convert your favorite blurred picture into its clearer and more visible version.